Everyone wishes to secure there documents to have privacy.Mac users checkout the password protection features in Word for Mac 2011.In this article I will show you how to lock your word doc with passwords through step-by-step instructions along with screenshots 😉
3 Most Wanted MS Office Tips
- How To Enable No Subject Warning In Microsoft Outlook 2007
- How to Enable or Disable Cell Drag and Drop Editing Option in Ms Excel?
- How To Edit MS Access Database(MDB File Format) Without Having MS Access?
1. Open a word document in MS Word 2011.
2. Goto File –> Click Save As.
3. Type the File name and click Options button.Here I used my new blog name i.e Geekyard
4. Now you will get save options dialog box.Click Show All.
5. In Word Preferences, Click on Security under personal settings.
6. In security dialog box, Set password to open and modify.After setting passwords click ok.
7. A conformation dialog box will appear. Type Password to open and modify again.
8. That’s it Your word document is password protected 😉
9. When you open word document.It will ask two passwords.Enter it correctly to access and edit document.
I hope it will be very useful to you