TN3270 Plus is a flexible, efficient and inexpensive terminal emulator application for connecting Windows PC users to IBM zSeries (mainframe), IBM iSeries (AS/400), UNIX and other Windows systems via TCP/IP.In this tutorial I will show you how to set new password in IBM mainframe TN3270. Usually 90 days once the TN3270 password should be reset else the password will expire.
Steps to set New Password in TN3270
1. Start TN3270 client software.
2. Enter the “Userid” i.e your username maybe 3 or 6 letter logon ID.
3. TAB down to the “Password” field and enter the current password.
4. Enter your new password in the “New Password” fields as shown below.
5. Press the ENTER key.
6. You should then see a message that your password has been successfully changed.
That’s it 🙂 Your password is changed.