Adobe Acrobat Reader DC comes with many cool features and tabbed view is one among them. The PDF reader supports viewing, printing, signing and commenting on PDF documents. Tabbed view in web browser is a easy interface for browsing. Whereas in tabbed view in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC will be sometimes irritating while working with multiple PDFs simultaneously.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a Powerful and user-friendly software that lets you view and print Portable Document Format (PDF) files while allowing you to add comments, perform search operations and more.
So let’s see how to remove this annoying tabbed interface view by following this post.
Key Features of “Adobe Acrobat Reader DC”
- View and annotate PDFs.
- Add comments.
- Convert PDFs to Word.
- Fill, sign and send PDF forms.
- Industry leading OCR.
- Approve or reject PDFs.
- Send and Track.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Huge array of tools.
- Touch enabled interface support.
- Mobile Link.
Disable Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Tabbed Interface View
- Open Adobe Reader DC
- Click on the Edit menu and select Preferences (Ctrl+K)
- Select General in Categories section.
- Uncheck Open documents as new tabs in the same window, scroll down and click “OK”
- Now Restart the Reader for the changes to take effect.