ScreenHunter – Free screen capture program
ScreenHunter is a free screen-capture tool for you to easily take screenshots. ScreenHunter can capture a full screen, an active window, the client window, or a rectangular area. It automatically saves captures in BMP or JPEG format, so you don’t have to stop each time you capture, and you can capture as many as you like. It also can save captures to the Clipboard to be copied to other programs, such as Motion Studio and Word. ScreenHunter has a selectable hot-key capture (F1 to F10) and delayed capture, and uses virtually no system resources on standby. ScreenHunter freeware version has no expiration date and can be distributed free of charge.
Some Freature Of Screenhunter:
- Ability to change your hotkey for activating the screen capture program.
- Ability to change what is captured (including options such as a rectangular area, the entire active window, or the full screen)
- Easy access to change where the image is stored (either to your clipboard or to a file or both).
- Additionally, you can change the file type to match your needs – choosing from JPEG, Bitmap, or GIF.
- You can automatically name your files or you can have the program ask what you would like the file name to be each time you take a screenshot.