What OnyX does?
OnyX allows you to run miscellaneous tasks of system maintenance, to configure certain hidden parameters of the Finder, Dock, Safari, Dashboard, Expose, Disk Utility.
You can delete cache, to remove a certain number of files and folders that may become cumbersome, to see the detailed info of your configuration, to preview the different logs and CrashReporter reports, and more.
Key Features of “OnyX”:
- Lock/unlock Dock Icon Size
- Enable/disable the iTunes mini-player with the green Zoom button
- Enable/disable the ripple effect when adding a new widget
- Deleting the Recent Items improved
- Deleting the System Archived logs in the Maintenance –> Scripts panel
- Deleting Temporary Items improved
- Deleting Logs improved
- Deleting User Cache improved