I mainly use TextWrangler to edit PHP codes to customize the WordPress themes. Like Notepad++, it provides lots of features which makes life easier.
Key Features of “TextWrangler”:
- Organized user view
- Powerful single and multi-file search & replace
- Programmer’s Text Editor
- Extensive text manipulation capabilities
- Rich featured text editor with great search and replace options
- Syntax coloring and function navigation for ANSI C, C++, Fortran, Java, Object Pascal, Objective-C, Perl, Python, Rez, Ruby, Tcl, TeX, and Unix shell scripts.
- Splittable editing windows
- Unix And Server Administrator’s Tool
- Powerful Text Transformer And Manipulator
- Good Mac OS Citizen
- Product developed in the best traditions of Bare Bones Software. It comes with high performance, ease of use, a rich feature set, and the ability to read its own release notes.
A good text editor can greatly improve your productivity and TextWrangler is a Mac OS X word processor that certainly seems fit for the job. The app come with a minimalist design but also provides a plethora of useful tools for writing, editing and transforming text.
A Mac OS X text processor that comes with extensive search and replace capabilities, syntax coloring tools, FTP/SFTP support and more.
To conclude, the plethora of tools and functions packed within TextWrangler will certainly make the application a great addition to your software collection.