Steve Jobs, the man who changed the way we interact with gadgets and computers. He just changed the world. Steve face so many problems in his life. But, he changed the entire world. With his creativity he changed the way people interacted with Gadgets & Computers. With Apple technology he implemented all his creativity and vision and started controlling Millions of people mind to go Crazy about Apple products. 🙂
Also check, Top 5 Tribute To Steve Jobs Wallpapers
What Problems Steve Faced in his Life?
Everybody facing so many problems in life. Some problems makes us Strong and some makes us Weak. Now lets see what bad times Steve had in his Life.
- Given up at birth
- Dropped out of college
- Fired from Apple & his 2nd company failed
- Major comeback 11 years later
Changed how the world communicates Forever!!! What’s your excuse? Today, with this post, we present 10 most memorable quotes of Steve 🙂
10 Most Memorable & Inspiration Quotes
- “I was worth over $1,000,000 when I was 23, and over $10,000,000 when I was 24, and over $100,000,000 when I was 25, and it wasn’t that important because I never did it for the money.”
- “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.” – Wikiquote, as quoted in The Wall Street Journal (Summer 1993).
- “Unfortunately, people are not rebelling against Microsoft. They don’t know any better.” – Wikiquote, Interview in Rolling Stone magazine, no. 684 (16 June 1994)
- “The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste. They have absolutely no taste. And I don’t mean that in a small way, I mean that in a big way, in the sense that they don’t think of original ideas, and they don’t bring much culture into their products.” – YouTube
- “It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.” – Businessweek, 1998
- “I feel like somebody just punched me in the stomach and knocked all my wind out. I’m only 30 years old and I want to have a chance to continue creating things. I know I’ve got at least one more great computer in me. And Apple is not going to give me a chance to do that.” – Playboy, 1987
- “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.” – Steve Jobs’ Stanford Commencement Address
- “My job is not to be easy on people. My jobs is to take these great people we have and to push them and make them even better.” – All About Steve Jobs
- “I’m the only person I know that’s lost a quarter of a billion dollars in one year…. It’s very character-building.” – Wikiquote, as quoted in Apple Confidential 2.0: The Definitive History of the World’s Most Colorful Company (2004) by Owen W. Linzmayer
- “The cure for Apple is not cost-cutting. The cure for Apple is to innovate its way out of its current predicament.” – As quoted in Apple Confidential 2.0: The Definitive History of the World’s Most Colorful Company (2004) by Owen W. Linzmayer
What you think about this Legend? 🙂