If you are looking for how to create or add an email signature in Ms Outlook 2007 then you are at the right place.I never used MS Outlook before I joined office. In office we use MS outlook only its really cool and highly user-friendly with lots of features. 😉
To create a new email signature in Ms Outlook 2007 follow the below steps,
- Goto Tools –> Option –> Mail Format.
- Click on the Signature to open the Signatures and Stationery dialog box.
- Now click on New to add a Email Signature.
- After creating a email signature click ok to save your settings.
- You can add more than one signature which helps you to use them for sending email to different groups(Family, friends, Business,… etc).
- You can assign what signature you wish to use for,
1. New Messages
Just like the real deal, email signatures also carry a reflection of your personality. In a business setting, it is especially important to be clear, concise and exact. So create your signature with these tenets in mind. 🙂