Got bored with the default theme of MS Outlook 2007? Here is a simple tutorial on how to change the default theme of Microsoft Outlook 2007.To change the overall look of your Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 document, you change both the theme and the style set. You can then set this as the default for all new e-mail messages. 🙂
- Outlook: How to Add Grid Lines Between Emails in Office 365
- Add An Email Signature in MS Outlook
- Simple tutorial to Enable No Subject Warning in Microsoft Outlook 2007
- How to Remove Duplicate Contacts from Outlook 2010
- Finest Approach to Repair Corrupt Outlook PST File
- How to Export Outlook Contacts to PDF File Format
Steps to Change Microsoft Outlook 2007 Theme
- Click the Tools menu, and then click Options.
- On the Mail Format tab, in the Stationery and Fonts section, click Stationery and Fonts.
- Click Theme.
- Select the theme that you want, and then click OK.
- Click OK.
That’s it 🙂
Microsoft Outlook – Email for Professionals
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite.
Although often used mainly as an email application, it also includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal, and web browsing.
It can be used as a stand-alone application, or can work with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server for multiple users in an organization, such as shared mailboxes and calendars, Exchange public folders, SharePoint lists, and meeting schedules. Microsoft has also released mobile applications for most mobile platforms, including iOS and Android. Developers can also create their own custom software that works with Outlook and Office components using Microsoft Visual Studio. In addition, mobile devices can synchronize almost all Outlook data to Outlook Mobile.
Did You Know? Outlook 97 was released on January 16, 1997. Microsoft Office for Mac users are also available.
I love Microsoft Office 2016 🙂 It’s cool!!!