How do you protect your computer? 😉
Caution: You must be Admin or must have Admin privileges
- Go To “Folder Option” in “Control Panel” –>”View Tab”
- Uncheck “Use Simple File Sharing” –> Apply & OK
- Right Click on C: Drive(If Operating System is installed in C: drive) –> Properties.
- You will see a new tab as “Security”, click on it .
- Select User’s at “Group or user names” (you will see all permissions of users on C:Drive) –>Edit It As per your requirement(Suggestion: Uncheck Write Permission For All Users except Admin) & Apply it.
- Restart It!!
Mission Over 🙂
[Suggestion: Use this trick during fresh installation & Jst Use Any Other user who has no Admin privileges]
CommentS PLEASE 🙂