“a problem has been detected and windows has been sut down to prevent damage to your computer. if this is the first time you’ve seen this error screen restart your computer. If this screen appears again follow these steps:
check for viruses on your computer. remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers. check your hard drive to makes sure it is properly configured and terminated. run chkdisk /f to check for harddrive corruption, and then restart your computer.
***stop: 0x0000007b (0xf7b6d528, 0xc0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) “
Why this error occurs while installing Xp in Acer Laptop ?
As we know, Microsoft stopped Windows XP selling product to new computer purchasing in order to overcoming Windows Vista. On recent days, new computers or notebooks product which has the requirement hardware are now capable to use it.
One problem found that lots of newest computers or notebooks are equipped with a SATA interface hard drive that not all recognized by Windows XP installer. It would ask the SATA driver for the hardware and you must provide it before continue to installing the rest processes.
So here is the Solution,
1. Get your windows Xp disc.
2. Restart your notebook and faster press F2 when the ACER word come out…
3. Now you are in CMOS, go to Main, look for the SATA, the SATA is ACHI, change it to IDE.
4. Then you go to Boot, switch the CD/DVD become the first one and IDE become second…
5. Save Changes and Exit.
6. Now Press Any Key to Boot From CD…so, you just press any key…then…the setup is starting…
I have tried this method in Acer Aspire 5738G