Adding a drop shadow effect to a picture gives a catchy look.These types of effects in picture will boost your website or blog article apperance. This effect is also available in Microsoft Power point 2007.
Steps To Add Shadows Effects To Picture In Photoshop
- Open Photoshop and open your image(Ctrl+O).
- Also open a new blank document (File–>New(Ctrl+N)).
- Now drag-and-drop your image into the new document. A new layer will be created for your object or image.
- Go to Layer–>Layer Style–>Drop Shadow style. You should now see a shadow form around your image.
- There are lots of things you can change with your drop shadow like the distance it is away from your object, its blurriness, its size, etc... A good thing to do is to change the opacity to 60% to get a lighter shadow.
- Click OK.
That’s it !!!