The RAR Recovery Toolbox tool recovers data from damaged RAR archives. The RAR repair program scans the archive, defines the data structure and tries to recover as much information as it can from the damaged file. Using several different recovery algorithms, the RAR file repair tool minimizes data loss and tries to recover the maximum possible amount of information.
Main features of RAR Recovery Toolbox:
* Recover rar encrypted files
* Recovering data from password-protected RAR archives (repair .rar files protected by password)
* Recover RAR files from damaged storage devices (floppy disks, CDs, Zip-Drives, etc.)
* Working with damaged RAR archives in a local network (repair .rar files over intranet)
* Using several independent algorithms to maximize the amount of recovered information from damaged rar files