Different ways to shutdown your Windows Xp
There are so many different ways to turn off your Windows XP, let’s look at some of them:
1. The standard approach as we all do – Start Button –> Turn Off menu –> Turn Off icon
2. Press Ctrl+Esc key or the Win key + U two times – the fastest approach.
3. Create a shutdown shortcut on your desktop. Right click on the desktop, choose New Shortcut and type shutdown -s -t 00 in the area where you are asked to specify the location of the program file.
Now you can just double click this icon to turn off the computer. The best location would be your quick launch bar.
4. Press the Winkey + R key to open the run window. Type shutdown -s -t 00
5. Win+M to minimize all windows and then Alt+F4 to bring the Turn Off computer dialog.
6. Open Windows Task manager (By right clicking the Windows Task bar or Alt+Ctrl+Del) and choose Shut down from the menu.
7. Open Task manager–>click on shutdown–>hold the Ctrl key and click on Turn off (pc will be turned off in 3 secs... fastest method other than hard shutdown)
8.If you wish to use some utility download these two Shutdown Utilities.