With Lucis Pro, you shift the relative emphasis of image contrast variations. Emphasize small, midrange or large contrasts. Transform your digital photographs into your artistic vision.
Lucis Pro is fast, easy, fun and flexible. With Lucis Pro there is no typical look- you quickly create your own unique special effects.
Lucis® Pro 5.0 Features
• Faster Lucis processing
• Ability to process individual color channels with unique Lucis parameter settings
• Improved Preview Mode with movable preview image, color channel disabling, and contrast stretch disabling to allow easy, fast fine-tuning of the Lucis processing
• Improved Mixing Mode with preview image, easy image selection, movable preview window, and weighted addition and subtraction
• Image Resizing Mode
• Faster, more memory efficient image zoom
• Expanded toolbar
• Expanded image format support
Ability to process individual color channels with unique Lucis parameter settings
Lucis processing only effects the intensity information in an image. To process a color image, Lucis converts the RGB (Red Green Blue) information to HSL (Hue Saturation Luminance). Lucis processes the Luminance information, and then combines the new Luminance (L’) with the unaltered Hue and Saturation. The HSL’ information is converted to RGB. Color images will experience color shifts as Lucis extracts the image detail.